mardi 4 novembre 2008

Viva Obama !



I cannot vote in the US and it's a shame(for me). I think all the citizens in the World should have a say on who is the President of the USA since we all are influenced by the politics of the most powerful country (watch out for China!).

Barack Obama of course is the only choice. And if I were a US citizen, I would vote for him with hope that he is really going to change... well... something... for the good of all of us.

I do not expect a revolution in the way the US goes around the World. But at least a more sensible foreign policy unmarred by oil pollution.

I have to say that I'm mesmerized by him, he's got charisma and his speeches are inspiring. Yes, I'm a dork. But I reckon that sometimes he makes me kinda cry. He's handsome, intelligent, respectful, dignified... Guys like him make me keep on being bisexual :D

If his election is not going to be a revolution in foreign policy or national policy, the fact that a black leader is President of the United States will fill my heart with joy and more hope for good times to come. It was not that far ago that apartheid existed in the US.

If he is elected, I would be waiting for a Latin american woman to be the next President of the US. ;-)

Edited on November 7th : since he's been elected, I'm waiting now for the Chicana :-)

Aucun commentaire: