dimanche 18 novembre 2007

I'm a Maître Chanteur but never a blackmailer !

One of the best things that happened when I met my best friend Delphine is that I started to sing in public for friends... and then for family... and then for my fellow lawyers... and maybe one day for everyone...

Well, come to think about it, I already started singing for everyone since I have uploaded some vids on YouTube.

Anyhoot, last 14th of November, my fellow lawyers (frèrescon pour les intimes) organized a show about first names and cities and we sung something like 30 songs for a public of around 100 people.

Here are the three songs that I sung (far from being perfect and me being a goldfish I forgot half of the lyrics...) followed by the original version of each artist :

free music


- Lili from Aaron



- Andy from les Rita Mitsouko




- Marcia from les Rita Mitsouko



I really enjoyed that evening because for the first time in my life I felt at ease with the public and encouraged them to sing and clap their hands, which they gracioulsy did for my great joy and fun.

Feel free to ask for the rest of the show's recording if you feel like because even if we were not perfect, my fellow maîtres chanteurs were really good.

Internet is super great !

Peace !

2 commentaires:

::: sissi ::: a dit…

never ever give up the singing, it's fantastic and i wish i would have a singing voice too, like you do!

thanks for introducing me to Aaron, i really enjoy his songs.

and i second "Internet is super great!" :) indeed.

Unknown a dit…

Superbe!

Malgré le fait que tu aies oublié les paroles, on ressent l'émotion dans ta voix quand tu chantes "Lili U-turn" (enfin, je suis émue par ton interprétation. Bravo, bravo parce que d'un : cette chanson est déjà tellement bien interprétée par Simon Buret, et de deux : il en faut beaucoup pour me toucher...)

Juste un conseil (ce qui me reste de mes cours de chant), tu devrais travailler ta respiration (notamment pour des chansons plus "rapides" comme Marcia par exemple)

Surtout, CONTINUE ! Et vive Delphine qui t'a poussée à monter sur scène !

Bisous